Are you ready to take a giant leap forward in your golf game?
If you are like most serious golfers, you have good equipment, you take lessons, and you play often, but you simply haven’t been able to take your game to the next level. If you’d like to get the mental edge that makes good golfers great, you deserve to have a personal golf mental game coach.
Dr. Chris Baxter is the golf mental game coach at The Players’ Academy. He’s trained with Dr. Karl Morris, author of The Mind Factor with Darren Clarke, and mind game coach to Graeme MacDowell, Louis Oosthuizen, Lee Westwood, and many other elite golfers. As Karl’s first Certified Mind Factor Coach in North America, he is able to pass the skills of champions on to those that he works with.
Chris has also trained with Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson, co-founders of the VISION54 Academy and authors of Every Shot Must Have a Purpose and The Game Before the Game. He fully embraces Lynn and Pia’s complete game coaching approach, which has helped some of the planet’s best female golfers (including Annika Sorenstam and Ai Miyazato) rise to # 1 in the world rankings.
Sure, you can read a stack of golf mental game books that talk about why mental control is important, but where do you go to find the tools and skills that will transform your game?
Chris has worked with hundreds of golfers, from high handicappers to touring and teaching pros and know how to give you a personal mental game toolbox that will serve you well for the rest of your golfing life!
“The knowledge and training that I have received from Chris Baxter at Complete Golf Performance has been the most positive experience I’ve had off the golf course. Chris has been able to teach me things about my mental approach that I didn’t know existed. I definitely feel like I have an upper hand on my competition when I compete now.”
Zach M., NCAA Div I Golfer
What is The Mind Factor ?
The Mind Factor is a framework for teaching the mental and emotional sides of golf using practical and easy to master tools. Chris works with each client to build their personal mental game toolbox using The Mind Factor framework:
- Find and destroy liming beliefs
- Learn the power of neutral thinking
- Develop effective practice routines that build mental toughness
- Create and exceed goals. Make this year the year that you finally break 90, 80, or par!
- Create your perfect pre-shot routine
- Tap into the power of intention through visualization
- Develop your peak performance anchor or trigger
- Quiet your mind and enter “The Zone”
- Learn what to do with bad shots
- Control your focus between shots
- Create processes for staying in the present
- Dismiss distractions with ease
- Banish negative emotions
- Manage your heart rate and maintain to play at your peak
- Manage your golfing memories
- Build an instant recall library of great shots
- Develop a path to consistent improvement
CLICK HERE FOR MENTAL GAME COACHING RATES AND PACKAGES